Viva Bolivia 😀

Not sure how to describe my first days in Bolivia. Arrived after 11 hours by bus, Uyuni appears to be very different from what I've seen so far.

The town has just few paved roads, while mainly is served by dirt roads. Surprisingly also the route covered by the bus from Chile had no road signs. Not sure how the bus driver knew the way.

As soon as I got out from the bus, I could see the Bolivians wearing their typical and traditional clothes. It's the very first time I see so much difference from me. The culture difference, by all means, is evident. Much more than the one experienced in Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and Paraguay.

All the people met are super friendly. My host family is just amazing. They cooked for me and gave me few tips about Bolivia.
The only bad thing is the altitude sickness. Well, finally it's arrived. No matter I was in San Pedro which is about 2500m above the sea level. Here we are at about 3600m. And I can feel all of it.

But, so far so good :)
Viva Bolivia












Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The unknown Bolivia: Tupiza

A wonderful boat trip from Iquitos, Peru, to Coca, Ecuador. And few more info

Latacunga, a small city between a huge lagoon and a massive volcano